Яой Фанфики

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Реальность » О нас » Fendi’s legendary Peekaboo bag
Fendi’s legendary Peekaboo bag
furcoatДата: Четверг, 26.03.2015, 08:29 | Сообщение # 1
Лейтенант
Статус: Offline
Fendi’s legendary Peekaboo bag and Baguette baggage are getting a tactile make in excess of. Italian style residence Fendi is under the inventive route of Karl Lagerfeld, who’s innovative approach of combining conventional silhouettes with modern day materials delivers a recent stylish edge to Fendi’s typical style and design stylesThere’s no denying the higher that Fendi has become on recently, what with their new luggage, primarily people within the small and mini sizes that have become road fashion darlings of their possess correct.http://www.tophermesbag.com/ Through the By the way and the Mini Adele on the Petite 2Jours, it’s formally the smaller the better now over at the Italian household, and now there’s anything new to covet.Alright, therefore the Peekaboo isn’t particularly new, but with the Mini Peekaboo in at least 15 different combinations for F/W14, it'd at the same time be a new bag altogether. From those people swathed in shearing to people in shiny crocodile and even a single protected within a shimmery metallic fringe, Crafted in Selleria leather-based inside a condition that is taller (and much greater) compared to the types manufactured for the girls, other touches include things like yet another zipper compartment for do the job documents, http://www.tophermesbag.com/the lock that is ‘hidden’ about the front versus the women’s variation where the lock is true, front and centre, along with a colour palette guys will enjoy, with distinct shades of grey with thrives of blue and black.Cleaner, even bigger and one bag that is undoubtedly crafted with all the gentleman on the go in mind, the briefcase/tote hybrid is touted to generally be fantastic for each get the job done and enjoy, but until I see a person in man or woman, my verdict remains out (I’m however choosing if it is way too extravagant for work).

Форум » Реальность » О нас » Fendi’s legendary Peekaboo bag
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: